sharp pain on right side

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

sharp pain on right side

Postby lisbanales16 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 am

Hello ladies,
Today I'm 6 weeks pregnant and since last night I've been having on and off stabbing kind of pain on my right side. I already had a scan to confirm pregnancy is in the uterus so that's good. But should I call to get check about this? this isn't my first pregnancy, I've had two good pregnancy and two miscarriages. I tried the urine test this morning and it's positive but I don't have pregnancy symptoms yet, none!

What do you think?

Thank you
lisbanales16
Friend

Re: sharp pain on right side

Postby erin860 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:33 pm

It could be a lot of things that have nothing to do with a problem with your pregnancy. But when I am pregnant I automatically think that it could be something scary. You already have that maternal instinct so if you think something is wrong I would call the doctor. Chances are it's nothing at all but at least it would give you peace of mind if you're still having these pains.
erin860

Re: sharp pain on right side

Postby lisbanales16 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Thank you for taking your time to response. It means a lot to me. I would think after having two kids I will be ok and be an expert on this but NOPE! I still get worried about every little thing.

Thank you!
lisbanales16
Friend

Return to First Trimester