Pregnancy Brain Already?

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Pregnancy Brain Already?

Postby RubyRed17 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:03 am

When did you start to experience "pregnancy brain", if you did?

I'm 4 weeks, and for the past 2 days I feel like I can't think straight! Mostly I'm just confusing my words, I told my husband to come sit on the cart (couch) with me, for example. This kind of thing has happened multiple times. I've also been putting things down in the wrong place, going into the wrong room to do something, etc.

Is it way too early for pregnancy brain? What's been your experience?
RubyRed17
Friend

Re: Pregnancy Brain Already?

Postby erin860 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:41 am

It only gets worse once you have a newborn and are not sleeping like normal lol. You would think having two brains inside of you would make you smarter but I guess not. I'm not sure when mine started but I had my daughter about a year ago (am pregnant again) and it never left.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!
erin860

Re: Pregnancy Brain Already?

Postby kjohnell » Sat May 20, 2017 5:09 am

It's totally happening to me as well! And I am only 4 weeks as well. But same as you finding items in the wrong place, keep leaving and coming back because I've forgotten something, can't form my sentences as I easily as I normally do, or just forgetting a word!
kjohnell
Friend

Return to First Trimester