I don't feel pregnant

Congrats on on your pregnancy! Cramps, Morning Sickness, Food Adversions! Share your first trimester experiences here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

I don't feel pregnant

Postby Ashleigh » Mon May 01, 2017 2:40 am

I know that I am pregnant and I even have some side effects such as nausea but I don't feel like I'm pregnant. I want to feel something for the life that I am creating but I don't yet. When will this come?
Ashleigh

Re: I don't feel pregnant

Postby erin860 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:27 am

With my first baby I didn't feel anything for a long time. I never had any real pregnancy symptoms either so except for my belly getting bigger I would not have even known I was pregnant. I think for me, I really felt pregnant when I had an ultrasound at 13 weeks and it showed an actual baby noticeable facial features, fingers, toes. And when you start feeling the baby move I think that's when you really begin to feel pregnant too. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
erin860

Postby orionslight » Sat May 06, 2017 4:38 am

I had Ms bad only for a few weeks. Rest of the time it was off and on, starting around 6 weeks. I did feel tired and bloated. But I do work full time on my feet ( I'm a medical assistant) and have other children. It will catch up to you ;)
Baby Ireland born 4-18-14 healthy and happy :)

Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl
Loss June 2016@ 13+5,boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Vim4Min » Tue May 16, 2017 3:37 am

I am pregnant with twins. At 7 wks 2 days all I feel is bloating, wind, at times little dizzy. Other than than pretty much nothing.
Vim4Min
Friend

Return to First Trimester