Two Week Wait

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?
Post a reply

Tea Tree Oil, is it safe?

Thu May 30, 2013 2:30 am

Hello ladies, im 18 weeks along and my acne is getting worse..ive heard about tea tree oil and how effective it can be and that it is safe to use while pregnant..Any of u that's used it or using it? is it really safe and does it work? thank u in advance!

Re: Tea Tree Oil, is it safe?

Thu May 30, 2013 6:25 am

I don't know. I assumed it was and I use it in my household cleaners. I guess it'd be good to check!

Thu May 30, 2013 6:47 am

It's safe for topical use. A lot of ladies use it to replace less-safe acne treatments during pregnancy. :)

Thu May 30, 2013 6:23 pm

I use it topically for pimples and have done so for both pregnancies. You'll get mixed info from google.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Thank u ladies for ur replies.. im trying it now and hopefully works to control my acne..il update u all how it goes xx

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:43 am

Hello there,
Tea tree oil has proven very beneficial for the health of your hair and scalp. Like coconut oil for hair, tea tree oil has the ability to soothe dry flaking skin, remove dandruff and even can be used for the treatment of lice. To make homemade tea tree oil shampoo, mix several drops of tea tree essential oil with aloe vera gel, coconut milk and other essential oils like lavender oil.
Thanks

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:26 am

Hello,

Tea tree oil is likely safe when applied to the skin in recommended doses and durations in non-allergic people.
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend