Number 1 march 28th

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Number 1 march 28th

Postby Suzynumber1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 am

Hi y'all I'm due march 28th with number 1 would like a buddy :)
Suzynumber1

Re: Number 1 march 28th

Postby BellaM » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Come join us on the March Due Date board :D
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby preg2013 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Suzy, I just had my due date changed from April 2nd to March 28th! It's also my first!
Pregnant with my first!
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
preg2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Suzynumber1 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:30 am

Really awesome! When do you find out what your having we find out in two weeks :)
Suzynumber1

Postby lydsh3 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:36 pm

I am having my first and I think I'm due March 27 or March 26. But my doctor thinks I'm due March 20. Either way, I'm very close to your due date. And THRILLED to be in the second trimester! Are you ladies getting all the energy and good health we've been promised through the first trimester?
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Postby preg2013 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Hell no, I'm not!! :) Are you? I feel more nauseous now that I had been at like 8/9 weeks.... but that's ok because I don't even mind... I've only barfed like 4 times and I can deal with that. It's not that bad and I guess I'm getting used to it.
We find out the gender at 17.5 weeks, so that's only 3.5 weeks away, which is great!
Yeah I feel way more legit to be in the 2nd trimester... now I just WANT TO START LOOKING PREGNANT AND NOT FAT :)
Pregnant with my first!
preg2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lydsh3 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:46 am

Oh my goodness, I am so with you! I put on about 4 outfits every morning and never find anything to my satisfaction. Either it looks like a shmock or it's too tight and just looks like I've gained weight. Have you been going with the cover it up strategy or the show it off anyway strategy?
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Postby preg2013 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 pm

I've been going with the cover up method, but now that it's out in the open that I'm pregnant, I should just stop worrying about how fat I look. I went to a meeting today for a social thing and wore a sweater and i know my belly looked fat but i was like, 'Oh well. They either think I have a tubby tummy or they know I"m pregnant." and felt more at ease about it.
I think I also need to change my attitude and stop thinking it's all bloat, and treat it like a baby bump.... I mean, I look WAY different and it's not just bloat... it's cause I got a baby in me that's like 3.25 inches long! Maybe it's not hard and it's not all my uterus, but my uterus is pushing all that other stuff out to make a gut....so I should respect it instead of dread it haha
Pregnant with my first!
preg2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Suzynumber1 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:00 am

Hey ladies I hate that for he pregnancy and tww boards you gotta have two user names I totally forgotten my password lol. Anyways Saturday started off ok I had two blue berry muffins and water so after I run my errands it's about lunch time well a few hours after so I eat a yummy salad after about 1 hour I start feeling horrible like I'm going to throw up so pretty soon I'm running to the bathroom and puke several times in the toilet well while I'm puking so hard I start peeing on my self wth seriously? So after all that I'm just drained and I sleep and do laundry while on the couch I got up and experienced a sharp sharp pain like ouch so then it goes away as suddenly as it comes on? Anyways I have been throwing up more the 2nd trimester. My 14 wk dr apt is Thursday whoop whoop! Hope you ladies are doing well we find out gender in 2 wks :)
Suzynumber1

Postby lydsh3 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Preg2013, your words are echoing all my thoughts! I haven't wanted to treat it like a baby bump because it's probably been bloat and a little extra chub and what-not, but I'm getting to the point of feeling like you--it's baby-related at the very least. I go back and forth on whether I want to wear something fitted and prego or flowy. I actually went to Target and Old Navy and bought some more flowy style clothes to wear just so I can feel comfortable. And I know after the baby comes I'll want some of those kind of clothes, too, because then it's definitely not baby and I won't want to show it off. I actually think fashion is in our favor right now--a lot of tops will work for while because the style is kind of long and flowy right now. Today we had a plan day at work, which means I can wear really casual clothes, and I wore maternity yoga pants and a top that used to be lose and flowy but now hugs my tummy a little, and I got a couple, "Look at you with your cute little belly!" comments, and it wasn't so bad.

Suzy, sorry to hear that you are feeling sicker! That seems unusual. Where was the sharp pain? Glad to hear your appointment is coming up soon. Maybe your doctor will have some answers! We don't find out the gender until 20 weeks, so I'm jealous! Preg2013, when do you find out the gender?
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Postby preg2013 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:03 pm

We have our appointment at 17.5 weeks, on Oct 22nd, so that isn't too far away!

Suzy--Ok I'm 14w4d today and I've been nauseous all day--it's so much worse than my 1st trimester!!! I went to dinner with a girlfriend and on the way home in the car, I BARFED INTO MY TO-GO CONTAINER! Anyway, you're not alone :) Now I feel better that I didn't pee myself, too!
Not sure about the sharp pain! Maybe it's just from the tight muscles.
Pregnant with my first!
preg2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Suzynumber1 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:45 am

Lydsh we have to pay extra 40 to find out but to me its worth it I'm impatient lol. I was up half the nigh peeing or with leg cramps ugh! Feeling blessed anyways.

Preg I totally have a go to container by my bed and in my car lol. It's rough but blessed to have the little bean! Wow we are close in days. Hoping you start feeling better!
Suzynumber1

Postby lydsh3 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Suzy, Forty dollars does seem kind of worth it, but I don't know.. we'll probably still end up waiting. Kinda lame. I am having a lot of trouble sleeping, too. Usually when I wake up I have to pee, but I don't know if that's really what's causing me to wake up. My dr. said it's pregnancy related and it doesn't bet better--boo! I haven't had the leg cramps though, which don't sound fun. Have you had trouble sleeping a lot of nights? Are you still feeling so sick?

Preg, I'm sorry you're still sick, too! Hopefully it will level off soon. Have you had trouble sleeping also, or not so much?
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Postby preg2013 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Found a blog where the blogger is due around the same time as us: http://www.annasaccone.com/search/label/Pregnancy
It's cool to just compare her baby bumps this time to the last pregnancy.... I'm jealous of her bump!
Pregnant with my first!
preg2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lydsh3 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Are you jealous of how big or how small her bump is? (-:
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Next