Number 1 march 28th

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Number 1 march 28th

Postby preg2013 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 am

We aren't even close to figuring out a name.... it's going to take us the whole time, I think!!!
I've gained 5 pounds, and I was already 10 pounds overweight so I don't feel bad about not gaining much. I have a little bump for sure, but people still don't know I'm pregnant if I don't tell them.
What about you guys?
No, I've never had that kind of pain in my breasts.... they still hurt some nights pretty bad when I'm sleeping and roll over, but it's not nearly as bad as it was a few weeks ago!!

I'm still getting nausea... the day before yesterday I had to go to the urgent care and get an anti-nausea shot because I was puking all day and couldn't keep anything down. I lost 3 pounds in one day, but it was so crazy. So much different than my other morning sickness so the dr thought I probably ate something bad (I had green curry the night before) and in combination with the low immune system and the morning sickness, I never had a chance to fight it.

How are you guys doing?
Pregnant with my first!
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
preg2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lydsh3 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Suzy, how's the breast pain been? Hopefully it's getting better!

Well, you guys are both doing better on weight than I am. I think I'm at about 7 pounds, which is a little more than I want to be right now. I'm starting to really want to eat! I always like food, but it's been harder to turn down ready-made fast food meals because I've been so busy, and a bowl of cereal or something like I'd normally do just doesn't sound satisfying. And I'm afraid I didnt' come through Halloween too well. I ate some of the candy on the way home from the store and some of what was left afterward. /-:

Preg, that sounds miserable. I hope you got some time off to recover! Something like that sounds really hard on your body.

Can you guys believe we're almost to the halfway point?
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Postby preg2013 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah seriously--that's crazy! I mean, I feel like I've been pregnant a long time, but there's a long ways to go... The second half looks more fun...
Pregnant with my first!
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
preg2013
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lydsh3 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 pm

It's hard for me to believe that there's still half left. I think the holidays will make time seem a little bit faster. And I just had the very surreal experience of seeing a little bit of liquid come out of my breasts. I can't believe my body is doing that five months early! Nuts. Have either of you had that yet?
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Suzynumber1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Preg that's horrible your still sick. I'm sorry! I ati get nauseated but I'm feeling much better.y

Lydsh breast is ok the dr said put cabbage in my bra and it would help haven't tried it just totally cut caffein = so hard but 1 cup a day wasn't much.

Half way Thursday!! :) thank goodness for holidays it will make time go by faster. Went shopping today with my mom and got baby girl a gown. :)
Suzynumber1

Postby Suzynumber1 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 am

Belly pictures
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (86.84 KiB) Viewed 587 times
Suzynumber1

Previous

Return to Second Trimester