Weird pain help please!

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Weird pain help please!

Postby Suzynumber1 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:25 am

Ok so last night in the middle of the night I woke having to pee. I didn't get up becauSe my side (left) was hurting so bad it hurt to move. I ended up falling asleep and woke @ 515 I was ok just my lower area was sore?? I peed and went and laid back down its still sore? Should I be concerned? I'm 17.6 days or 18.6 days I'll know for sure next Thursday.
Suzynumber1

Re: Weird pain help please!

Postby Ashley E » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:16 am

Nope! Aches is your lower ab area is totally normal. Your uterus is growing and your organs are making room. As for the pain you were probably in a weird position and moved too quickly. No worries!

7/12/2013- Surprise BFP :)
EDD March 21st, 2014 *stick, stick, stick*

It's a girl!!! Addy Scout Egerdahl <3

*Two angels in Heaven*
2/7/13 ~11 weeks
5/6/13 ~ 6 weeks
Ashley E
Star Member
Star Member

Postby CH-UK » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I echo what Ashley said, our bodies are changing so much but I know it's hard not to worry with any ache and pain. I'm the same! As long as it's not intense pain I wouldn't worry. Take care.
CH-UK
Star Member
Star Member

Postby bazil323 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Same from me. Your body is making lots of changes right now, and you'll have to be aware of how you move especially the farther you get into pregnancy. Right now it's mostly from your ligaments & tendons stretching to make room, but later on (like late 2nd & all of the 3rd tri), you'll have to be careful not to move in the wrong way because you will be so loose it's easy to pull muscles.

Like CH-UK said, as long as the pain isn't intense, not associated with bleeding, and goes away after a while, then it's almost certainly just your muscles & ligaments stretching.
Recently had our first child and have been married since October 6, 2006. I'm 27 and DH 29.

First pregnancy chemical, January 31, 2013.

Got our BFP on March 6, 2013. EDC November 11. Born November 11, 2013!
bazil323
Addicted
Addicted

Postby sewnostalgic » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Its called round ligament pain. That just happened to me tonight. You cant move for a few minutes. It happens when I sneeze or move quickly especially lying in bed. If it lasts for more than a few minutes(not the soreness just that sharp pain) definitely see your doctor but it is completely normal and happens to me lately a few times a day.
:bfp:August 16th, 2013
sewnostalgic
Friend

Return to Second Trimester