Never thought I'd be sooo happy to be here

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Never thought I'd be sooo happy to be here

Postby LeeAnnS » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:28 am

So i fibally reached my second tri last week....phwee!
My previous pregnancy ended in a mc in my first tri so dh and i have literally been praying for my first tri to hurry. And here we are. Yay!!!
Im so thankful morning sickness and night time heartburn has subsided. Tiredness is still playing a huge roll in my day (hoping it will start getting better soon) and then ive started getting headaches and backaches. Ill be 15w on Wednesday. Cant believe in a week abd a half i will already be 4m.
So on the 28th we going for our gender scan. At my 13w scan dr said lioks like there's a nub but cant confirm until my next appointment. Dh and i were super excited when we heard that.
Had a dream last night the scan showed its a boy. Dh believes its a boy and now that ive had time to process it im scared of boys to be honest. I have a 6y dd so i kniw girls. Boys are foreign crwatures to me. Hehe. But dh primised to helo with all the milestones im freaking out about. Had an emotional breakdown this morning. Feel rather silly about it now.

Anyway, im realy greatful to finally be here. Looking forward to the next milestones.
LeeAnnS
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Never thought I'd be sooo happy to be here

Postby vswright34 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:30 am

Congrats and welcome to the second trimester!!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby same_true_taurus » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 am

Congratulations! Your headaches and backaches and tiredness should improve also as you move through your second tri. Good luck with your gender scan! I'm having my second boy and, truthfully, boys are pretty low maintenance and easygoing. Nothing to it.
Me (Joan): 34
DH: 34
DS1: age 11yrs (unplanned but wonderful surprise)
DS2: age 19 months (after ttc for 2 years)
Now expecting baby #3....surprise!
EDD is May 16th, 2016
same_true_taurus
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Whig » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:06 am

Congrats! I just got here as well, this is baby #2 for us.
We just had a scare last week with a LOT of bleeding but an u/s showed a happy and moving baby so I'm trying to take that as all being well! I'm still tired, randomly nauseous (grrrr!!) and headachey but if I remember right, it should start fading in a couple weeks. Let's hope so!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

DD #1 - Cecelia Kathryn - June 18, 2011
This baby is another GIRL!!!! - Calliope Jean
Whig
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby LeeAnnS » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:16 am

Congrats to you too whig. Im holding thumbs all keeps going well with your pregnancy.
LeeAnnS
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby momoftreasures » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:24 pm

I have 6 boys, 1 girl, pregnant with another boy. Boys are awesome! Two of mine are teenagers and I have no issues with them. They are fantastic people to know. Don't worry - you will fall in love and all the fear will be gone! I thought I couldn't live a girl. Never have I been so wrong! Good luck!
momoftreasures

Return to Second Trimester