For those of you on Meds for MS

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: For those of you on Meds for MS

Postby vswright34 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:57 am

I was never really on medication but my dr prescribed me B6 and ginger supplements. I honestly just quit cold turkey and it was rough. I would stick it out for a couple more weeks. Just cause your in the second trimester doesn't mean it will stop unfortunately. To help ease the process try eating candied ginger instead when you quit and see if that helps or work you way from a lower dosage until you feel confident your not gonna feel sick.

sorry I wasn't more help! Good luck!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby HappyBaby » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:28 pm

I would stop for a day or so. Take it on the days where I REALLY couldn't function and then stop again the next day. I can't say I am completely out of the woods yet but I've been a solid week without it being bad enough to need the Zofran. I would just take it day by day. Try going a half day, then a whole day. You can also decrease your amounts per day. I was taking 1/2 a pill per day, then went up to a whole pill, then back to a half.

Whatever works for you and your body/schedule will be best. ;)
"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside"
HappyBaby
Angel
Angel

Postby orionslight » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:11 pm

I did like Happybaby. I only used the meds on days i had to. I also found being active was helpful. Odd i know. Hopefully you feel better soon!
Baby Ireland born 4-18-14 healthy and happy :)

Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl
Loss June 2016@ 13+5,boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Second Trimester