Last Week in 2nd Tri

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Last Week in 2nd Tri

Postby Ashtonsmom » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:08 am

This has been a very fast journey thus far. At first it seemed to drag I guess because i've known since 4weeks preg but now I am about to enter third trimester on sunday and it seems surreal!

I cannot believe I am this close, its so crazy. I am anxious to meet my lil guy but of course I want him to stay put until time!

Good luck ladies just entering and savor the moments. Its going to go so fast. I have less than 100 days now wow!
DS1: 5
DS2: 1
DP: 32
ME: 31
It's a GIRL!!
20wk 5d :hb: 153bpm
Ryland Alyse due Nov 12.15

Ashtonsmom
Addicted
Addicted

Re: Last Week in 2nd Tri

Postby SusanT » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:48 am

It is crazy, isn't it?! I am in disbelief everyday that this is going by so fast! I'm hoping time will stand still when he arrives but I doubt that will be the case. :)
Susan (36) Matt (37)

Expecting our first after TTC for 2.5 years!

9/16 - FET - transferred a 5 day 3AA embryo
9/20 - BFP on my birthday!

SusanT
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SusanT » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Just noticed on my ticker that I have 85 days to go. Holy crap!!!
Susan (36) Matt (37)

SusanT
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mexicanchick718 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 pm

I know what you ladies mean. I feel the pressure to get stuff done. Time is flying even though I still have 3 months, hopefully.

You ladies feeling tired again?? I have been getting more Braxton Hicks lately. Very light but I can sure feel them. How easy is it now to turn over in bed? LOl
Me: 26 DH: 28
BFP#1 5/28/2013
:angel: @ 9 wks on 7/11/2013
BFP#2 9/23/2013

ImageImage
mexicanchick718
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ashtonsmom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 pm

@susan time will go even faster when he's here I hate to tell you! I swear everyday I look at my son like " but you were just a baby, how are you 4 already?" Baby stage does not last long. I cried when my son started walking and talking it was like he didn't need me anymore. Its like you're proud but also sad! He did everything way too early. I remember him rolling over at like 3months, started getting teeth at 5 months, had all his teeth by 18 month well check. Was talking in sentences at 18 months full blown talking no baby gibber and potty trained by 24 months, started crawling at 5 months, walked at 14 months knew colors at 18 months and the list goes on!!

Please please cherish those baby moments even when you are grumpy from sleepless nights because they literally fly by. I am sooooo happy to be having another baby because I feel like I wished my DS1 to grow up because it was so hard being a fulltime working single mother I just wanted some relief from sleepless nights and crying, but this time I will smile everytime I have to go run to DS2 aid! Because when they get to crawling and pulling up they dont ever wanna sit still anymore lol.

@mexicanchick I am more sleepy than tired but movement and flexibility of my body is no more! The kid has taken over. I am definitely out of breath more. My stomach is def growing I can feel it.
It's a GIRL!!

Ashtonsmom
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mamaMertyle » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 pm

I agree, those baby days fly by soooo quick! So yes cherish it all and take lots of pictures! My baby just turned six yesterday i got all emotional looking back at old pictures she is so grown up now!

Mexicanchick- rolling over is definitely a chore but how about shaving legs or worse picking up whatever you dropped on the floor! I can hardly bend over lol i end up with one leg way in the air....we were at the store and i crouched down to look at something on a bottom shelf and couldnt get back up lol dh had to come to the rescue :p
mamaMertyle
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby SusanT » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Oh man! I'm not looking forward to seeing him grow up too fast! Thanks for the heads up. I will try to cherish and savor every moment, especially since realistically this may be our only child! Maybe God will bless us with another baby. We've talked about trying right away because of my age but don't know if I can go through fertility treatments again. :/
Susan (36) Matt (37)

SusanT
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SusanT » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Christina - I'm exhausted!!! Like full on exhaustion like how it was in T1. I'm sure I look ridiculous rolling in and out of bed. Lol! It has gotten very difficult!
Susan (36) Matt (37)

SusanT
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Nicole111 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:31 pm

This pregnancy seems so much faster than my first one with my son, I can't believe we are all heading into our third trimesters soon :D

I am so excited to meet baby girl in a few months! :hb:
Hubby, teen son

and Baby # 2!

It's a Girl!Image
Nicole111
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Ashtonsmom » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:52 am

Omg I am rolling out of bed too. We just got a serta icomfort foam mattress and boy will I tell you it is SO hard to get out of because of it imprinting to your body and I get stuck because the weight of my stomach is making the top half of my body imprint more deeply than the bottom half lol.

Susan I read somewhere on here u were takin like 4/5 bathrm trips at night. For the reason described above, I only take one but by morning my bladder is about to bust lol. I pray you will be blessed with another baby as well! I don't know your fertility issues but ANYTHING is possible. My aunt had her last child at 45 after having her tubes tied and having a massive brain tumor removed twice. Her children are like 21yrs apart lol.

Nicole111 I so agree. I remember everything dragging out with DS1 and everything being so new. This time my appts are boring because my doc is just like everything is fine, you are healthy, you'll be full term etc and its the same thing over n over. He compares me to other preggos he sees like I wish other preggos only gained 9lbs at 23 weeks. Well lets see what he thinks of my 5lbs jump since last visit. I agree tho time is flying by the end of this month I will be in week 30 geesh!! Thats the home stretch!

Mamamertyle...I HATE bending or crouching. DS1 has become my personal picker upper. Lol I drop something I call him from another room like can you pick that up please lol....he has the energy! Good thing bout having 4yr old to be mommy's lil helper
It's a GIRL!!

Ashtonsmom
Addicted
Addicted

Postby SusanT » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks, Ashtonsmom! I hope so too! DH and I have already talked about trying right away for baby #2. If it happens naturally, great! If not, we're ok with that too. Yes, I'm getting up all night long! I try to limit how much I drink at night but the urge is always there and when I get to the toilet, it's only a trickle that comes out. Lol! There's been nights that I'm lazy and I try to wait and that's usually a very bad idea!
Susan (36) Matt (37)

SusanT
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Second Trimester