Super Scant, Light Brown Discharge?

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Super Scant, Light Brown Discharge?

Postby kuroneko4 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Hello! I'm just entering the 2nd trimester, so have flitted over from the 1st trimester board. The past two nights, I have found a very, very scant amount of what looks like beige-colored discharge in my underwear the past two evenings. I haven't spotted my entire pregnancy, nor am I having any cramps that are different from stretching cramps. I don't have any discolored discharge when I wipe or during the day. Has anyone else experienced this? If the amount of discharge increases or continues for another evening, I will call my doctor (seeing as I call her about every little thing I'm worried about anyway!), but I just wonder if anyone else has experienced this kind of weird discharge early in the 2nd trimester? Thanks!
Me - 28
Him - 27

Heartbeat at 6 weeks 5 days = 130
Heartbeat at 11 weeks = 155
Heartbeat at 20 weeks = 144
Heartbeat at 30 weeks = 140

We're having a BOY!

kuroneko4
Friend

Re: Super Scant, Light Brown Discharge?

Postby Lovelivesinme2014 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:46 pm

I had this I believe it was from a uti (Lots of blood) and peepee leaking without me knowing it since that was the only diagnosis that came from it and I am now 26 weeks pregnant. :) I am sure everything is fine you may have a bacteria infection in the bladder or in the vagina. Try wearing liners when you get it fixed lack of may be the cause of the problem.

Lovelivesinme2014
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Smiley81 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:27 pm

I had that when I was 13 weeks went to doctor and he said it was a bacteria infection from being pregnant..he gave meds and everything was fine..
Smiley81

Postby Prinycesa07 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 am

Yes, i had it at 12 weeks and then I just had it again 2 days ago. The first time it was really dark, almost black spotting. Yesterdays was a beige color. Only lasted maybe 10 minutes. The first time i had a dr appt that day so just waited until i went. He said it was just cervical irritation, probably from sex a few days before and that brown blood is nothing to worry about. I didnt call him about yesterday. But I have a doppler and baby sounds fine and I felt movement for the first time today so i'm not worried. We did have sex 2 days ago so maybe its from that.
Audrey Renee- 12/09/09
Owen Frederick- 4/8/11
Olivia Mae Noelle 12/25/14

Prinycesa07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jleroux30 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:20 pm

I've had a really light brown or orange spotting a few times- always on the day after over doing things a bit, like wrangling a tantruming 4 yr old or carrying something a bit awkward. I did go in the first time and was told the wrangling probably irritated a large polyp I have on my cervix. So now, I just chalk up all brownish discharge to that. It happens just about weekly.
Me: Jaimee 38, DH 41,

jleroux30
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Second Trimester