12 weeks tomorrow

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

12 weeks tomorrow

Postby cluelessttc » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:04 pm

12 weeks tomorrow! Super excited... hoping i get to hear hb on wed at my checkup.. but kinda nervous because i feel like my energy is improving and bbs not so sore... so im hoping everything is ok :)
cluelessttc

Re: 12 weeks tomorrow

Postby breezy_boo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am

That's great clue!!
Dont worry about the symptoms getting better, as you get into the second trimester they will! :) I think it was around the same time for me my boobs werent as sore. and around 14 weeks my energy got a lot better. So it's comlpetely normal! :)
I'm sure they will let you listen to the heart beat if you ask. My midwife always wants to listen lol. last time we had an ultra sound and the tech didnt turn on the sound, so she was like, lets get the doppler and listen anyways! lol. we knew the baby was fine, so it was not really necessary.
how have you been feeling otherwise?
Due December 15th- It's a Girl!!
breezy_boo
Addicted
Addicted

Postby cluelessttc » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:47 pm

I had to have my apt moved to today bc i jabe work meeting on wed... so relieved everything soundef amazing:D i have been feeling good! How is everything going for u? Did u find out what u r having yet? How are u feeling?
cluelessttc

Postby breezy_boo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Great news clue!!
Baby is a girl! :) we are very very excited. I'm a little paranoid she actually isn't a she... But the tech was pretty sure! Lol may go in for a 3d ultrasound just to double check, since I'm paranoid. Plus I want to see the baby 1 more time! And unless I go over I won't get to see her again.
breezy_boo
Addicted
Addicted

Postby cluelessttc » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Brezzy- we are going to do a 3D at 15 weeks to determine gender.... i cant waot untill 20 weeks.. only 2 more weeks left! Congrats on the baby girl
cluelessttc

Postby breezy_boo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Ahh that's so exciting! :) can't wait to hear the news! Send me a message once you know!
I'm 20 weeks today! Half way! Can't believe it. We have all the big baby stuff now (crib, dresser, stroller!).
breezy_boo
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Second Trimester