Accomodation pain?

The affectionately named "honeymoon trimester". Your belly is getting bigger and you start to feel your first baby kicks. Are you having a boy or a girl?

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Accomodation pain?

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Would any of you lovelies mind describing your accommodation pain, if any? I believe that's what is going on with me, and am interested to hear if others had a similar experience.

This is my first pregnancy. It started today and hasn't let up. (I will be 12 weeks on Sunday.) It sort of feels like I strained the muscles in my lower abdomen, or have been holding a very full bladder for a REALLY long time. It's a constant dull ache, hip to hip and below. I sort of feel it in my girl parts too, and some in my lower back. Hard for me to discern what could be accommodation pain from sore muscles from going to the gym haha. Thanks in advance for your input! :)
Me (Lindsey) - 38
DH/love of my life - 44

"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

Fiona Jayne born 12/21/2015 - our solstice baby! 7lb 5.5oz 19.75"

It's a BOY! EDD Feb 16, 2017
Repeat c-section scheduled, Ciaran Reeves will arrive Feb 13, 2017!

HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Accomodation pain?

Postby cosorrells3540 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:25 am

Round ligament pain maybe?
DH-28
Me-28
DS-17 months
TTC #2 for 3/4 cycles
10-15-16 chemical :angel:
11-4-16 BFP

Image[/u
cosorrells3540
Angel
Angel

Re: Accomodation pain?

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:25 am

I think that's what it ended up being, it let up on Saturday and I haven't had it since, took it easy for a bit and it seems to have gone away. I will pay more attention to what I am doing to trigger it, if anything. :) Thanks for the response!
Me (Lindsey) - 38
DH/love of my life - 44

"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

Fiona Jayne born 12/21/2015 - our solstice baby! 7lb 5.5oz 19.75"

It's a BOY! EDD Feb 16, 2017
Repeat c-section scheduled, Ciaran Reeves will arrive Feb 13, 2017!

HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Second Trimester