Leaving Team Green, and 3rd Tri on Thursday!! *** UPDATED

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

What do you think the sex is?

Boy
25%
Girl
75%

Total votes : 4

Leaving Team Green, and 3rd Tri on Thursday!! *** UPDATED

Postby agk11808 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:35 am

Hello all! I can't believe I am in the third trimester already..ok on thursday but close enough :D
Anyway... my husband and I will be leaving team green today. We originally didn't want to find out the sex, and were really strong at our 20 week ultrasound. Well my placenta was low (placenta previa) and they have to do a re-check today. Last week my DH said we was "sick" of waiting and really wanted to know what we are having! I am totally fine with that!! I think with having a December baby it will be easier to know what we are having so that we can have lots of nice warm clothes for those horrible Wisconsin winters that we have. Also our plan is to keep it a secret and not let anyone know that we found out... lol sneaky! 8)
So I will update later with the final results!!! wish me luck!

Alright ladies add me to TEAM PINK!!!!!
she was a little shy at first but then showed the goods! we didn't get a pic of that but here is a cute one!
Last edited by agk11808 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agk11808
Angel
Angel

Postby kuetoo73 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 pm

I would totally do the same thing if I thought my hubby could keep the secret between the two of us! :D Good luck!!
kuetoo73
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Third Trimester