Newbie Here

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Newbie Here

Postby Tamra » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 am

I am new here from another forum so I just thought I would introduce myself. I was using another forum and began having a lot of issues - rude remarks ect and one of the ladies told me about this site so here I am. I am 33 + 5 today and I have had some episodes of preterm labor but had contractions stopped many times early on. I have also been given steroids to help babys lungs develop just in case I do go early. I have 2 other children, age 3 and 4. My three year old came at 35 weeks so we have been doing everything we can to keep this little man in till at least 37 weeks. I am excited to be here and finish my journey with you ladies
Tamra
Friend

Postby woohoomichelle » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 am

Hi Tam, Great to have you here. This is a wonderful site and alot of encouraging and beautiful women.
Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope everything goes great.

I am 35 weeks and 1 day and I am having my first baby shower tomorrow evening. I am so excited.

I cant wait to meet my precious lil guy. Sometime I think I am dreaming!!

Michelle
woohoomichelle
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Tamra » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Hope your shower went great!! My mom gave us a small one at the very beginning of the summer, I was only like 5 or 6 months along so it has been a while but it was still nice. My inlaws are not giving us one but that is another story. Anyhow, hope you got lots of great stuff!!
Tamra
Friend

Postby Emmo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 am

Hey Tamra!

I just wanted to make sure you joined your Due Date club! I'm not sure what month you are due, but DDCs are where all the action is. Just scroll down the main page until you get to your month and introduce yourself.
Me: 31
DH: 32
DS: 4 (Nov 2008 baby)
DD: 1 (Nov 2011 baby)

Image Image :cloth diapering:
Emmo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Third Trimester