being induced tomorrow 11/16

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

being induced tomorrow 11/16

Postby miss_ashley » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 am

tomorrow night i go in to be induced..i will be 39 weeks..i am SO NERVOUS

this is my 1st baby and i hve heard different stories...i know everyones experience is unique and different, but i hear "not-so-bad" stories and then just now my co-worker scared the CRAP out of me with her horror story...

anyone have any insight or their own stories of being induced? I know it is going to hurt one way or the other.there is no way around it..LOL
miss_ashley
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Tracylee » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:31 pm

I wasn't induced but I hear that sometimes it just takes a little longer when you have to be induced thats all. I'm sure things will go well and if you are mentally prepared for the normal pain that goes with laboring than you will push through it like a champ. Congratulations momma
ImageImageImage
Tracylee
Angel
Angel

Postby miss_ashley » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 pm

thank you..im tryiing to stay positive..LOL i already know there isno way around the pain..i guess being my first i have nothing to compare it to so it freaks me out
miss_ashley
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Third Trimester