x-post in cloth diapers

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

x-post in cloth diapers

Postby Tracylee » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For anyone who uses Best bottoms diapers,,, regardless of what you did initially buy for your baby, what did you actually use? Specifically, for the first few months did you really find it necessary to use more than one stay dry insert? or did you find it necessary to double it to prevent leaking. My son is a heavy wetter however he didn't start having leaking issues until well after 6 months unless of an occassional blow out so with this baby, I don't want to buy something in a smaller size that I won't end up using. Like I know around 6 months when we switch to the large size that I will need to start doubling at night and naps but did you really find it necessary at birth till like 3/4 months?

This is my first time with cloth and I don't have 2 pennies to rub together so spending $$ I don't need to is a huge concern right now.
ImageImageImage
Tracylee
Angel
Angel

Return to Third Trimester