How I got my baby's formula at 1/2 price, Xposted in Formula

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

How I got my baby's formula at 1/2 price, Xposted in Formula

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 am

buying coupons on eBay.

what I would do is find someone that was selling them (i used similac advanced because that's what they started her on in the hospital) then send a personal message asking them if they had a lower price for 20, 30, 50, 100 whatever you want. I never just bid on and bought at auction price, I always got a better price by buying several at once and paying through paypal. then you're still covered but the buyer is charged less fees. Often the price they would offer was a good price but I'd reply asking if they could take less. Like the $5 off similac coupons (I used these for the ready to feed quarts which run $5.50 at walmart) the seller would offer 50 for $150 but I would reply can you take $120 and most of the time they would do it.
be sure to let them know it's for your own baby, because formula is so expensive, and you're not going to resell them.

I got all of my baby's formula at 1/2 price doing this.

I hope this helps someone else, formula is really expensive when you don't qualify for help.
HappyGoLucky
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Third Trimester