name input?

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

name input?

Postby WinterBundle » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:41 pm

DH and I are being very indecisive about a middle name for our baking baby. I've already posted too many times on the December board and I don't want to drive anyone over there crazy with constant solicitations for suggestions and input, so I thought I'd give the third trimester board a try :)

Anyway, we've decided on Zadie for a first name. We like unique names but we don't want the middle name to compete with the first name too much, so something traditional could work too. Personally, I think Zadie is a pretty feminine first name so something that could go unisex for a middle name might be nice. Basically, we are open to suggestions...lots of them...the more, the better!

The only ones we can agree on not hating at the moment are Zadie Adeline, Zadie Ryan or Zadie Rian, and maybe Zadie Ava (though Ava might be too common and girly for our taste, not sure). I also like Zadie Astrid, but DH doesn't.

Any ideas? Thanks!!
Me (27)
DH (32)
DD, born December 2012
Thinking about TTC #2 soon, but nervous after pre-e!
WinterBundle
Angel
Angel

Re: name input?

Postby AshyJade » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm

I like Zadie Adeline!

:sticky: Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light :sticky:
AshyJade

Postby tracy181 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:43 am

Before I even finished reading your post I thought...zadie Ryan! Good luck :)

Me ( 38 )
DH ( 36 )
DS 5
TTC #2 Since 6/09
tracy181
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Heligirl2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Lol! You'll never drive us nuts Winter!! That's what we're here for remember ;)
Me: 32
DB: 34
:babyb: Baby Maddox born 30 November 2012
This will make for an awesome Christmas!

Heligirl2
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Third Trimester