31 weeks uncomfty sex

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

31 weeks uncomfty sex

Postby marinewife78 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 pm

31 weeks uncomfty sex

Hi I am just now 31 weeks pg and sex to me is and has been uncomfty for the past month, no matter what position I am in. My husband is not rough and I am not dry so I ruled those 2 things out. I am starting to feel really bad now, and feel like I am letting my husband down. I wasnt sure if this happens to others or is it due to me having a bicornuate uterus and everything moving around in there or what.
Just was looking for little advice
I am so scared it will be like this forever, for the simple fact I do have one son (17 yr old) and I had a c-section with him but they are saying the baby is looking good and I might not have to have a c-section with this one so I am scared it will be like this forever.
So is this normal?????? No joke we have tried every position possible and nothing is working!
marinewife78
Friend

Re: 31 weeks uncomfty sex

Postby babyhue » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 am

What's sex??

Poor dh.

But back a few weeks when we did have sex I was super super sore after, like swollen and throbbing. Midwife said it was normal, excess blood rushing etc. I wouldn't worry too much, but maybe ease up on the amount if it's really painful.

Good luck with a non csection, and I doubt it will hurt like this forever.... Pregnancy does crazy things to us!
ImageImage

Image[/url]

babyhue
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jessisamommy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 am

last time we had sex DH said it felt like he was hitting stuff "in there". :oops:

It's uncomfortable so we try other positions too and nothing seems to help.

But, Don't worry, it wont be like this forever!!
Jesswantstobeamommy in the TTC boards

1 dd
1 ds on the way!

jessisamommy

Postby LC810 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:16 am

ugh - me too. for the entire pregnancy. and only getting worse. plus you know that increase in sex drive everyone talks about during the 2nd trimester? never happened.
LC810

Postby Greystreet » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Seriously people still have sex after the second trimester? Haha yeah not in this house, is it him or is it me I don't know but unfortunately it is nonexistent!
And since I'm hearing its uncomfy I fear this drought won't end!
Greystreet
Angel
Angel

Return to Third Trimester