new bra(s)

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

new bra(s)

Postby LC810 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm

What are all of you doing for bras while you're still growing? I cant' fit into my pre-pregnancy bras anymore, but I don't want to spend a lot on new bras before delivery and before my milk comes in. What is everyone else doing?

On a somewhat similar topic, did anyone get fitted at Motherhood Maternity? I was professionally fitted about a month before pregnancy (go ahead and laugh....) at a 36DD. Then at 27 weeks, MM said I was a 40C. Please, tell me, how did my cup size go down so much during pregnancy? I tried on "their" size and it looked / felt AWFUL. They said it was supposed to be like that and I would "grow into" it when my milk came in. I refused to buy any bras there. I checked my measurements at home. (I measured at home with my pre-pregnancy fitting and my measurements were spot-on). The online fit guide for every other website says I should be in a 38DDD. But MM says I should be in a 40C. Seriously, how can the discrepancy be this big? I bought in MY size from another website and it fit much better.

Anyway, I'm 29 weeks now, and trying to figure out what I want to do for bras for the next 10 weeks. I can't get by with just 1.
LC810

Re: new bra(s)

Postby kaylaxkitten » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:57 pm

i just bought some cheap bras at target, though finding ones that fit have been tough...as for the measurements go, they prob just fitted you differently each time? i know the number is the width of your rib cage, so that shouldnt have expanded by 4 inches! but your cup went down...so the two people are just sizing you differently...just wear what fits comfortably. you could just buy a stretchy nursing bra, those will grow with you more and can be used afterwards.
kaylaxkitten
Addicted
Addicted

Re: new bra(s)

Postby jessisamommy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

I agree with kaylax... Get the stretchy nursing bras! They are great and so comfy. Plus they grow with you.
Jesswantstobeamommy in the TTC boards

1 dd
1 ds on the way!

jessisamommy

Return to Third Trimester