FOR FUN - when do YOU think your baby will be born?

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

FOR FUN - when do YOU think your baby will be born?

Postby LC810 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 am

1st baby - My due date is either June 9th (LMP) or June 12th (O). At the first ultrasound, around 6 weeks pregnant, measurements predicted a due date of June 8th.

Now, at 30 weeks pregnant, we're starting to speculate on when the baby will *actually* be born.

My guess is May 25th. Here's why:
- The baby measured 2-3 weeks big at a 28-week ultrasound
- I work a high stress job on my feet all day = high risk for early delivery
- I was born 2 weeks early and weighed 9lbs - also the 1st baby for my mom
- May 25th is a full moon. (I used to work in a newborn nursery and we ALWAYS had more babies during a full moon)

What is your due date vs. when you THINK your baby will be born? And why?
LC810

Re: FOR FUN - when do YOU think your baby will be born?

Postby jessisamommy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:37 pm

My Due date is May 10th .

I think that this LO will be born on April 28th.

I have no real reason other than the fact that i just "feel it" lol. So, we will see if my intuition is right?

My DD was born at 37 weeks. SO, maybe i think that becuase she was born early this baby will be too?

:D
Jesswantstobeamommy in the TTC boards

1 dd
1 ds on the way!

jessisamommy

Re: FOR FUN - when do YOU think your baby will be born?

Postby Greystreet » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:22 pm

I'm a first timer and although we tend to go to term or over due I have a strong feeling I will deliver early.

First due date was May 27th which was then adjusted to June 2nd based on ovulation and early scan

However I have gestational diabetes and I feel that may play a role in an early birth based on baby size although my blood sugars have been in complete range since diagnosis.
I too work on my feet all day in a stressful environment and my baby has been head down since 20wks and I feel like he gets lower and lower every week!'
So with all that reasoning I have suggested I will have him by May 25th at the latest :)
Greystreet
Angel
Angel

Return to Third Trimester