nervous about...

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

nervous about...

Postby jessisamommy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 am

Leaving DD during labor and while I'm in the hospital. My MIL is going to come stay with her while dh and I are in the hospital and dh is going to come home at night to tuck dd into bed but I still worry. She is only 14 months and I don't want her to be scared or upset while I'm gone. I'm a sahm and I have never been away from her for more than a few hours..
Anyone else anxious ?
Jesswantstobeamommy in the TTC boards

1 dd
1 ds on the way!

jessisamommy

Re: nervous about...

Postby Avian » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 am

I am also nervous and my kids are older.. They are 8 and 12 yrs old.. lol.. Just reassure her that you love her and tell her next time she sees you the baby in mummy's tummy will be out..
Avian
url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/06/11/2013]Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker
Avian
Friend

Postby meganmarie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm

My daughter still talks about getting to go spend "THREE NIGHTS!" with Nana and Grandpa when I had my son (she was three and is now almost eight)! She thought it was the best part of getting a baby brother! Your kiddos will be fine--don't add this to your list of worry...you have enough to think about!
Last edited by meganmarie on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Team Green!

DD is 7, DS is 4

meganmarie
Angel
Angel

Postby jessisamommy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Thanks ladies. I am still nervous but i am trying to relax about it. I'm sure the hormones are not helping either . :doh:
Jesswantstobeamommy in the TTC boards

1 dd
1 ds on the way!

jessisamommy

Return to Third Trimester