Good news all around!

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Good news all around!

Postby LeslieLou » Mon May 06, 2013 3:12 pm

So..I Had the 1 hour GD test on Saturday and got the results today when I went in to have the Rhogam shot done. I think I had myself convinced that I failed it, but I passed with flying colors AND I am not anemic, which I was sort of freaked out about because I kinda hate meat more than ever right now.

As I mentioned, I was there to get the Rhogam shot because they told me a long time ago I was B-... well when they double-checked my blood type on Saturday, they discovered I am actually B+! I know- sounds a little shady at first, but what happened was that someone circled the + sign so that the circle went straight through the vertical line of the + sign, making it looking like a - and someone misread my chart and wrote B- at the top. Crazy right?! I am just happy I don't have to have the shot and that is one less risk for my baby and I!

Good news all around!
LeslieLou
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Re: Good news all around!

Postby kimberlina23 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:28 pm

that IS great news!! happy to hear it :)
Check out my blog (with weekly pregnancy updates and other fun things!) www.blendingbeautiful.com

Image Image

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
kimberlina23
Angel
Angel

Return to Third Trimester