Finally made it!!!

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Finally made it!!!

Postby Txjess4 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:06 am

So just reached 27 weeks today an according to my what to expect app I'm in the third trimester!! Still have a ways to go, but I feel like this is definitely the home stretch!! How is everyone feeling??

Second Little one EDD: 7/13/16
Txjess4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Finally made it!!!

Postby darlingdixie51 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:10 am

Ain't it great reaching the third trimester milestone (and a little nerve wrecking all rolled into one).

Feeling pretty good here, but think I tried to do way to much the past few days between work and DH's birthday so the exhaustion is hitting me hard. Last night before I had a chance to even fix dinner I passed out on the couch. I woke up to DH saying food was on the stove if I was hungry and did I feel better after my "nap". Thank goodness for an understanding hubby.
darlingdixie51
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Txjess4 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 am

Darlingdixie--what a sweet hubs! I feel you on it bein both exciting and nerve racking all at once! I just want this little one to cook for as long as he needs! I know I might regret saying this later but I hope he stays in there the full 40 weeks!

Like you I'm definitely getting more and more tired as I get further along, though all in all I can't complain! Pregnancy (at least this one) has been great so far!

Second Little one EDD: 7/13/16
Txjess4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Rosie-o » Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm right here with you! Yay!!!! :)
Me: 31
DH: 30
DD1: 2nd Feb 2010
:angel2: Sept 2011 @ 9 weeks
DD2: stillborn March 2012