Breech at 29 Weeks?

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Breech at 29 Weeks?

Postby SummerTimeMommy » Wed May 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Hey ladies,

I am exactly 29 weeks and just returned from an appointment with my OB/GYN. As it turns out, my little guy is breech. Although it may still be too early for him to turn, I am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and/or has any past birth experience with this?

Thanks so much!!!
SummerTimeMommy
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Re: Breech at 29 Weeks?

Postby kimberlina23 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 am

You still have PLENTY of time for your little guy to turn head down. Mine switches between head down and transverse these days... they're still small enough to rotate around in there. Was your OB concerned? Seems like it would be too soon to worry about it.
Check out my blog (with weekly pregnancy updates and other fun things!) www.blendingbeautiful.com

Image Image

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
kimberlina23
Angel
Angel

Postby Happygirl272 » Thu May 16, 2013 5:38 pm

I had my 30 week appointment today and baby is transverse (across the belly), not head down yet. I don't think they start to worry too much until later like 36 weeks maybe? Hopefully these little ones get head down soon :)
Happygirl272
Star Member
Star Member

Postby SummerTimeMommy » Thu May 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Thanks for your replies guys. No, thankfully my OB did not seem to be too concerned. However, it was the first time I started thinking about the possibility of having a c-section! For some reason, I only pictured myself delivering vaginally from the very start of the pregnancy and would prefer this method, so I hope my LO turns within the next few weeks.
SummerTimeMommy
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Txjess4 » Thu May 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Quick question: how did yalls midwives/OBGYNs determine the babies position?

Second Little one EDD: 7/13/16
Txjess4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SummerTimeMommy » Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 am

Ultrasound... Also, I kind of knew as well because I feel baby's kicks by me pelvis, as opposed to by my rib cage.
SummerTimeMommy
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Greystreet » Fri May 17, 2013 9:46 am

Mine determined by feel, she felt down by my pelvic area, and my husband asked how she knew it was his head she said bc it feels kinda like a baseball and years of experience :) , also she asked about his kicks and I told her I could tell he kicked up by my ribs and I could also feel his butt up under my chest, he has always been either sideways or head down since 20wks
Greystreet
Angel
Angel

Postby kimberlina23 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm

I can figure out how she's positioned based on her movements and my midwife has confirmed by feel at the last few appointments.

Let me just say that you should be in NO RUSH to get your baby head down because it's notttt so comfortable... I have feet in my ribs all the time and pressure and pain in my cervix from the head rubbing and little fists punching. It can really hurt. Kept me up for two hours last night!
Check out my blog (with weekly pregnancy updates and other fun things!) www.blendingbeautiful.com

Image Image

kimberlina23
Angel
Angel

Postby Happygirl272 » Mon May 20, 2013 5:42 am

Kim, I am sure you are already doing this because I know you are planning a home/natural birth, but I found something that finally helped my pregnancy insomnia a little bit. I started practicing different breathing patterns and relaxation techniques to use during labor. The last few night I have been waking up every couple hours to pee and also because my hips, shoulders, and arms are so sore and I need to shift positions... then I can't fall back asleep, my mind races and I think about everything and I can be up for hours :( BUT I started doing the rhythmic breathing last night and focusing on that instead of the discomfort and letting my mind race and I was able to fall back asleep, such a relief!! I am going to keep doing it, it really calms me down. My husband also rubs my back while I fall asleep a lot and that helps a ton too.
Happygirl272
Star Member
Star Member

Postby kimberlina23 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:25 am

Thanks for the tip, happygirl. I definitely use rhythmic breathing when I'm in pain, but it seems like it would be helpful any time I'm up in the middle of the night (which is allll the time!)

Image Image

kimberlina23
Angel
Angel

Postby Rosie-o » Sat May 25, 2013 3:21 pm

There's a website called "spinning babies" that can help turn bubs but as the other girls said, it's still so early.

My midwives advised not sitting in "bucket seat" type chairs for long periods of time from 30 weeks. I have a fit ball in the lounge room that I sit on or you can bring a dining chair in and sit on it backwards eg chair backwards so you lean over it's back instead of slouching back into it.

A breech baby doesn't always mean C-section- you can still have a vaginal birth with the right support. (I was a breech baby myself).
Me: 31
DH: 30
DD1: 2nd Feb 2010
:angel2: Sept 2011 @ 9 weeks
DD2: stillborn March 2012
DS: 31st Aug 2013
Rosie-o
Star Member
Star Member

実際に、これらの種類があります

Postby ue4jn9kb » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:57 pm

一つは、特にブランドや信頼アイテム、食品を購入することができます 店は、信頼性の高い場所です。それは適切な価格で適切なものを販売しているワンストップの目的地です,バリー長財布。かなり便利なすべての我々の日常のニーズを詰め込む必要がこれらの食料品店です,レッドウィング ポストマン
ホームウッドスイーツラスベガスホテルではアンカーサオールスイーツのプロパティを呼ぶようなものである,north face 店舗。 ラスベガスでホームウッドスイーツラスベガスの2箇所があります。 どちらも偉大な利便性と快適性を提供します。 ロンシャンのバッグは、おそらく女性とgrownup男性長いチャンピオンセールの数千数百人の毎日時間仲間である可能性があります。 ルPLIAGE LONGCHAMPによっては、おそらく女性と男性の何千の各曜日時間仲間である可能性があります,ケイトスペード バッグ 新作。 それは私たちのロングチャンプアウトレットでその特に照明余分な体重に貢献,canada goose ダウン? あなたは今まで本当に大きいスタイル長々チャンピオンのハンドバッグの長いチャンピオンバッグインパクトの利用を行うことに魅了されたことがありますか? あなたは、以前はどのような長文のチャンピオンバッグメーカーを知っている可能性があり、これは、これらのバッグの中であなたが最も崇拝するでしょうか,ピューテリー ベンソン? 豪華なバッグのためにこれらの欲求は、あなたは、単にシングルを購入することができていることを確認するために提供する優れた保護を支援するために、それらを作成するときにいくつかの一人ひとりのステージと各1女性の人生では、おそらく適切に時間または2つが考えることができる。
単に住宅ローンのために、入れて、関心も同様にのみバランスに充電されています。 初日に、このwayon $ 100K 6%ローンそれを考える、1/2%が500ドルで、支払いは600ドルの下だけなので、かろうじて100ドルが主体になります。 しかし、600ドルの最後の支払いは、ほぼすべての主体である,エアジョーダン4 キャブス
あなたはまだインチのカップルを得ることが、痛みを伴う手術や高価な薬なしですることができます。 この記事を読み終えたらあなたの自然な高さは輝きを増します。 ディスクは基本的に軟骨であるので、それは伸縮性です,アディダス ジェレミースコット スニーカー。 彼は怪我を負ったときのwビクラムは、彼の母国インドでヨガのプラクティショナーと重量挙げの戻ってきました,goyard バッグ メンズ。 これらのタイプの手順は、互いに異なっている,オークリー レーダー カスタム。 実際に、これらの種類があります。
ブロンクスの靴はハリウッドセレブ、今後のモデル、少年大学生、さらには好奇心旺盛の子供たちの間で均等に人気があります。 このホットなブランドの高い豊かなコレクションは、皆のための選択肢を持っています,kate spade バッグ ショルダー。 世界中の40カ国以上のFashionconscious消費者は非常にこれらの靴に満足している。
14,ナイキ エアマックス.1megapixel解像度は数よりも多いですが、それはあなたがあなたのイメージでは常に思っていた優れた明瞭性と品質へのcuttingedgeリンクです,timberlandアースキーパー激安。 razorsharp特大プリントが風であるため、大胆かつ大だと思います,peuterey 通販。 画像を取得,レッドウィング 財布? それは絶対に華麗だ。
相关的主题文章:

それは評価するしないときは、

我々はドン

さて工学大学院適性試験

彼女のアドバイス

ASUSと東芝は、任意のラップトップバイヤーから深刻な信用と真剣に検討に値する
ue4jn9kb

Return to Third Trimester