Nesting

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Nesting

Postby BABYBABY!!! » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi ladies! I'm 30 weeks pregnant with baby number three and feel the need to nest, with my other two pregnancies I didn't feel this way until about 36 weeks pregnant, I don't think the baby is coming early I just need to prepare thing so I feel better, I've been cleaning my house like a mad woman every nook and cranny I've even finished all my baby shopping, my family has been trying to stop me from shopping cuz they want to throw me a baby shower but I realize that I don't want a shower, at first I thought I wanted one but when I started to shop I couldn't stop myself and I feel like it's less drama and I can just buy all the things that I really want, no need to exchange anything or make a check list of the things I still need, I'm thinking maybe I feel this way because I'm due right after Christmas and I know I'll be extremely busy with family and Friends, I do feel a lot less anxious now that I'm starting to prepare, I will wait until 37 weeks to set up my nursery cuz I don't want anything to get dusty before the baby gets here, do any of you ladies feel the need to nest and prepare early because you're having a holiday baby or am I just going crazy?
Last edited by BABYBABY!!! on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me (Alicia) 30 DH 31
I'm having a BOY!!! ♡Austin♡
#BlessedMomOf5
ImageImageImageImageImage
BABYBABY!!!
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Nesting

Postby BABYBABY!!! » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:55 am

oh man no responses! I guess no one else is nesting that must mean I'm the only one going crazy lol, oh well at least I feel better when I'm being productive
Me (Alicia) 30 DH 31
#BlessedMomOf5
BABYBABY!!!
Star Member
Star Member

Postby RedsFan6504 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:04 pm

I keep waiting for that infamous nesting stage, but I haven't reached it yet. I'm 35 weeks and I'm constantly exhausted so I haven't done much of anything g around the house :( Really hoping I get some motivation soon as I only have two more weeks before we have to move closer to our delivery hospital.
RedsFan6504

Postby BABYBABY!!! » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 pm

it will be kicking in anytime now, sorry to hear you're so exhausted, with my other pregnancy it didn't come till about 36 weeks I think that's pretty normal, are you moving house or just moving temporarly to be closer to your delivery hospital?
Me (Alicia) 30 DH 31
#BlessedMomOf5
BABYBABY!!!
Star Member
Star Member

Postby felicia1026 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Yes!! I am 32 weeks w baby number 3 and I have been feeling the urge to nest since 28 weeks! But now I am on bed rest.. So it's making it worse!
felicia1026
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby RedsFan6504 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Our sweet girl has heart defects (HLHS and DORV) so we are temporarily moving about three hours from home to be near my delivery hospital (which is about 5 minutes away from Cincinnati Children's Hospital where she will be transferred).
RedsFan6504

Postby BABYBABY!!! » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:59 am

felicia it must be hard being on bed rest laying there and surrendering your feelings also having to wait and ask someone else to do what you want and how you want it done, I'm kind of a control freak and like things my way so I could only imagine that is extremely difficult to swallow, hang in there you're in the home stretch good luck and safe delivery to you!
Me (Alicia) 30 DH 31
#BlessedMomOf5
BABYBABY!!!
Star Member
Star Member

Postby BABYBABY!!! » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 am

RedsFan I'm so sorry to hear that you're sweet baby girl has a heart defect I pray everything goes perfect, its really good that you'll be so close to the hospital I admire mothers who go to extreme lengths to do whatever it takes for the health and well being of their child, hang in there and stay strong
Me (Alicia) 30 DH 31
#BlessedMomOf5
BABYBABY!!!
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Third Trimester