Crazy bongo playing lil boy.

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Crazy bongo playing lil boy.

Postby SusanT » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Oh yes, me! My little man is quite active too. I have an anterior placenta so it took awhile to feel movement. It was always taps and flutters here and there, but now he is keeping me up most of the night having a dance party in there by himself. Quite a funny feeling, isn't it? :)
Susan (36) Matt (37)

Expecting our first after TTC for 2.5 years!

9/16 - FET - transferred a 5 day 3AA embryo
9/20 - BFP on my birthday!

SusanT
Addicted
Addicted

Postby ceebeebee » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:55 am

Mine literally was rolling around last night, my belly was all over the place, DH was laughing as it was super powerful. We just sat back and watched my belly moving, and bulging all over the place : )
Me: 35, DH: 36, DS: 15months
TTC #1: 10months BFP 1: 8th August 2013
DS born by CS on 12/04/2014 (6lb1.5)
TTC#2: 6 months BFP 2 : 16th July 2015
DS born by induction/forceps on 30/03/2016 (7lb9)
ceebeebee
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lydsh3 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Definitely my favorite part of pregnancy! And it just gets more and more interesting. Lately I feel like I can distinguish body parts a lot better--like he'll push against my belly with his foot and just hold it there until I push on it, and then he'll quick move it back. Sometimes I'm pretty sure he's doing the same thing with his knee or elbow, because I feel this hard line along the side of my belly. They don't seem to be as ticklish as his feet, though, because he'll leave them there for a little bit even if I'm poking at them.
lydsh3
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Third Trimester