39 weeks and why can't I fall back asleep?!

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

39 weeks and why can't I fall back asleep?!

Postby sarahmarie » Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 am

I just had to post this here as I am offically at 39 weeks and only have 7 days till my due date. Ok well lets face it, to be honest I just love seeing the watermelon on my ticker and wanted to show it off a bit! :wink:

Another reason is that its the middle of the night and I am wide awake!!! I am not sure what is wrong with me, but I have been having the hardest time falling back asleep after getting woken up in the middle of the night. Weather its me having to get up to go pee or the heartburn or just from the sound of dh getting into bed over the past week it all wakes me up and ruins me for the rest of the night.... Well ok not all night, typically I get tired and fall back asleep about an hour before I have to get up for work which then makes me feel super exhausted in the mornings... Urg..... Hopefully this little baby will be here soon and then she will be the one keeping me up at night..... I think that senerio sounds so much better....

sarahmarie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 39 weeks and why can't I fall back asleep?!

Postby Ashtonsmom » Fri May 16, 2014 3:41 am

Aww Sarah i'm so excited for you! She will be here soon! And i'm with you, i'd much rather be up with him than for anything else. I'm up talking to him now asking him to please turn head down! He keeps moving in response that is so amazing to me!
DS1: 5
DS2: 1
DP: 32
ME: 31
It's a GIRL!!
20wk 5d :hb: 153bpm
Ryland Alyse due Nov 12.15

Ashtonsmom
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Third Trimester