Anyone out there?

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Anyone out there?

Postby waiting4baby#2 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Hey ladies! I'm just entering the 3rd trimester at 25.5 weeks. So many exciting things going on. The baby moves almost constant, I got my nice new medela double pump from edgepark today, and I'm feeling better this trimester. Less tired, a little less pelvic pain and I'm sleeping much better. I did recently get a new bed though which I think helps a lot! How's everyone else doing?
waiting4baby#2
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: Anyone out there?

Postby Honey Bunny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Not yet, gimme a couple more weeks haha .. Glad to hear you got the bp already, and that you are feeling better.. I do hope my sleep gets better like you are saying.. thats whats killing me right now.. I do have 3 bedrooms in my house, so far ive tried 2 beds, i think this week Ill try the last one.. maybe that will help..
Me: 27
DH : 53

Image IT'S A GIRL!Image
Claire Olivia
Born: July 17th, 2015

Baby # 2 EDD JULY 16th, 2016 - Team Green Again!

Honey Bunny

Postby waiting4baby#2 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Its soo cool to see another Team Green member! I was fine until I started making a registry. They don't have a lot of realy cute gender neutral clothes. Also I wonder if we will have to pay for a circumsision. So much to think about now that the countdowns about to begin! Sleep has its ups and downs. The bed is great but my mind has been racing a lot lately. Especially around 3 am.....
waiting4baby#2
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Honey Bunny » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:39 pm

True, team green is hard. I do find it hard for registering for baby for clothing. There is some things carters have, or baby gap, but its hard for sure. Im thinking of just doing a couple of pieces that are gender neutral sizes 6+ . I feel like most of our family and friend will buy baby clothes regardless as shower gifts, so Im not over doing it too much, nor worrying to much about it. I think the circumcision fee can be paid ahead, if desired, but if its a girl, I would think your OB's office would reimburse you the amount. Unless its something you do the day of, and then gets billed to the insurance.
Me: 27
DH : 53

Image IT'S A GIRL!Image
Claire Olivia
Born: July 17th, 2015

Baby # 2 EDD JULY 16th, 2016 - Team Green Again!

Honey Bunny

Postby waiting4baby#2 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:17 am

I can't believe how big I've gotten in just the last few weeks! I pulled a rib muscle rolling over in bed night before last... I'm 27 weeks btw. I hope the growth spirt slows down a little cause I still have 12 1/2 weeks left...
waiting4baby#2
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Third Trimester