I can see the finish line!

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

I can see the finish line!

Postby waiting4baby#2 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:23 am

I am ready to get this pregnancy over with. 8 weeks left after today! I hope it flys by. I feel great for the first 2 hrs of the day and then I have a sore abdomen from the weight of the baby and the baby has found new positions to get into that are oh so unpleasent! But on a good note I don't have any swelling. I hope the rest of you are hanging in there! Hope to hear how some of you are doing!
waiting4baby#2
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: I can see the finish line!

Postby Honey Bunny » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Oh mamma! Hang in there.. I am right behind you. It has yet gotten that bad for me. I think for now, the tiredness has returned, and I am beginning to feel the weigh of baby, feels like my lady bits are gonna fall out... or something is.. 11 more weeks for me, and I can tell you I feel like its going by soo quick, and I feel like I will miss being preggo =[ is that weird.. ??!
Me: 27
DH : 53

Image IT'S A GIRL!Image
Claire Olivia
Born: July 17th, 2015

Baby # 2 EDD JULY 16th, 2016 - Team Green Again!

Honey Bunny

Postby waiting4baby#2 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Not weird at all. I know I will miss it! But I will be thinking about the kicks and closeness. Ofcourse I remember what a joy breastfeeding was. It was hard at first and we had our struggles but once we where settled enough for it not to hurt it was amazing and realy sealed our bond.
waiting4baby#2
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby 1sttimemommy » Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 am

Ready to let them out already too.. Any day now we're rolling right along.
Mommy - Nicole, 28, Daddy - Codie, 21
:bfp: 10/23/2014
1st U/S - 11/12/2014 - :baby: :baby:
BABY A :hb: 134
BABY B :hb: 137
01/28/15
Baby A :hb: 145 :babyg: Savannah Leigh
Baby B :hb: 158 :babyb: Alexander Kain

1sttimemommy
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby waiting4baby#2 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:26 am

Hey Nicole its been a while how are you doing? Maybe you've gone into labor and had 2 beautiful babies.... I hope all is well.

I'm feeling a lot of Braxton Hicks and I'm getting used to them. They do seem to be strong every once in a while but no big deal. I can't believe my next appt is my 36 week appt. I am ready for my clothes to fit again and to sleep on my belly but other than that I could use some more time to get ready!
waiting4baby#2
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby amazinglyamy » Sun May 17, 2015 1:37 pm

I am ready too! Just over a month to go and little boy is moving non stop. We are just so excited to meet him! I will miss some parts of being pregnant, but not so much from right now! A couple weeks ago I was in heaven feeling him move but now it hurts and he rolls and is so strong and the stabbing pains to my lady parts I can do without! I won't miss the heartburn either! I just want him here! I also can't wait to sleep on my stomach again!

amazinglyamy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby waiting4baby#2 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:09 am

Well I know I'm only 35 weeks and I know I could just be causing myself a pain by causing more Braxton Hicks but my DH and I dtd lastnight and I want to keep it up to see if it leads anywhere. I know it won't happen till everything is ready but if I can help it get started just in case I'm one of those lucky ladies that take several weeks to move things along.
waiting4baby#2
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Third Trimester