I can't believe its almost over!

Baby is taking up all available space in your belly. Baby showers and buying things for the nursery are on your mind. Childbirth classes, baby will be here before you know it!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

I can't believe its almost over!

Postby Ashtonsmom » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:21 am

I made it! Yay! And idk how to feel!?? This is thee quickest pregnancy I've had and the only where I wasn't puking my insides out (i did vomit once tho)

I'm so unprepared for this little girl. I'm excited but I feel so far behind in preparation. This is my last child which is kind of bittersweet because even after griping and complaining it feels weird to know my family's complete.

The aches are real at this point my legs and pelvic area are so sore, starting to get full fast and indigestion/heartburn.
DS1: 5
DS2: 1
DP: 32
ME: 31
It's a GIRL!!
20wk 5d :hb: 153bpm
Ryland Alyse due Nov 12.15

Ashtonsmom
Addicted
Addicted

Re: I can't believe its almost over!

Postby EnglishRose » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:55 am

Congratulations and I'm glad you are having a good pregnancy so far :) I have felt pregnancy go really quickly too... Until now that is the last few weeks have seem to of gone on forever and I feel like I'm never going to get there I think it's after reaching full term at 37.Weeks I have just become impatient and reading into every little sign and symptom hoping this would be it.. ahh well 8 days to go until due date :) hope your pain eases up a bit
Me: (Hannah) 25
DP: 25

BFP 26/12/14

Baseline HR 130 BPM <3

Team Green

EnglishRose
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to Third Trimester