What's the earliest you've DTD after baby?

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby Wishingandwaitingnomore! » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm

kaj wrote:I've got the itch now and I'm still pregnant! DH is scared of hitting LO's head 8O
My OB actually said he might so now it's basically out for sure. I can't even remember the last time we did!

Oh I was there... DH was terrified of jabbing his son. I can count the number of times we had sex the whole pregnancy on both hands...And that was all in the first/second tri...
Sarah-30 :hb: DH-32
ImageImage
Wishingandwaitingnomore!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bee-Jeweled » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:39 am

AverysMomma wrote:You women are freakin' NUTS! :lol:

With DD I waited until about 8 weeks PP....this time, it'll probably be around the same time...I have absolutely none of this "itch" you all talk about...the gates of life are CLOSED.

With DD I had the Mirena placed at 8 weeks PP and thats when I gave DH the go ahead...this time I'm having the Paraguard placed at 6-7 weeks PP.

Even if I felt like it (which I don't!) I'm sorry....there is absolutely NOOOOO way any sperm is going anywhere NEAR my vagina until there is a paraguard in place to prevent pregnancy....noooooooooo sexxxxxx!!

:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing my butt off right now, I can't believe how many of you get the urge for sex so soon after pushing a baby out of you....I will NOT be telling DH about the existence of women who want sex that soon PP....he is under the very deliberate impression that there is no such thing on this earth as a woman who wants sex that soon after giving birth.... :lol: :lol:

OMG i'm dying right now :lol:

thank God someone thinks the same way i do! my poor DH had to wait until about 12 week pp and then i only did it cuz i felt bad for the guy! i still felt like my va-jay-jay was hanging down to my knees at 3 week pp for heaven's sake!
Bee-Jeweled
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Fourth Trimester