How long was sex painful?

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

How long was sex painful?

Postby taffy75 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:34 am

Dh and I have only DTD 3 times pp. We've waited several weeks in between sessions as I was still sore at each one. Tried again this past weekend and I was still sore and spotted afterwards at 3 months PP. We are going slow and using lots of lube. How long were you sore?

Me: Dana, 36
DH: 42
DS1: 8/12/09
DS2: 4/10/11
taffy75
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Renct519 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 am

I am still sore as well, and it's been over 4 months since I had my son, but I was on pelvic rest for the last 3 months of my pregnancy, so it was like my first time all over again when we DTD pp. Wish I could tell you when it stopped, I think the more often you do it the more it will stretch those muscles back out and relearn, plus keep using LOTS of lube. Also make sure you get lots of foreplay before you start.
<strong>Me ~ 28<strong><strong> Image Image</strong></strong></strong>
Renct519
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby mrsc84 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

dh and i have only dtd like4 times pp and im still sore too! ok prob tmi but its ok untill he goes in deep :oops: then it feels like im gonna tear open! i had a pretty big tear to the perinium and just inside the vagina and thats where its sore. i did ask my SIL as she had stitches too and she said that it was on occasion still sore a good 8 months pp. :(
ally 25
darren 33
dsd 9
Joel-Jaydon born 17/aug/09 = 6lb 15oz

ImageImage

mrsc84
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester