Can I really be pregnant?

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Can I really be pregnant?

Postby sierra2012 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi you guys,
I am a new member here at two weeks wait. I am only 15 years old with an question of an adult. I know I messed and did things I was not suppose to do now I have a great concern and I need your help to be my first doctor. All the abnormal activities are listed below:
Ouvlation Dates: November 14-27
Days I had sex: Nov.28 & 30, Dec.2 &3
Day I might've concieved: Nov.28

1dpo- NOthing
2 &3dpo- cramps
4dpo- tender boobs and cramps
5dpo- cramps, headaches but no more painful boobs
6dpo- headaches, cramps, tender boobs(back again), wattery cm and temperature decrease and increase
7dpo- dry lips, nausea, sleepiness, cramps, spotting(borwn), pain under the armpitt and drinking water accessively
8dpo- swollen and dry lips, drinking plenty of water, backaches, on & off cramps, sleepiness, dizzy spells, temperature increase, and I cried off a christmas song while cleaning up
9dpo- runny nose, constipation, backache, nausea, cramps, hungry as soon as I woke up(unusally), wattery cm, sharp migrain feeling pains on left side of the head, dizzy spells, hot flashes, sore boobs and nipples tingle, cramps got worser around 7:04pm, bigger boobs, mood swings, very gassy and feeling of sea sick
Who ever reads this please commet and/or message me back with your thoughts. This would help me alot. Thanks. :?
sierra2012

Postby Wishingandwaitingnomore! » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Very possible you could be pregnant. Some ladies get a line @ 9dpo. Test in the morning with FMU. :luck: You keep track of your symptoms very well.
Sarah-30 :hb: DH-32
ImageImage
Wishingandwaitingnomore!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mom2abandkb » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 am

sounds very possible. you should be able to test at this time and get an answer.
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6
Kiran 8/17/09 2lb 7oz, 14.5 (pre e,HELLP, vp)
Hernia surgery 11/5/09,G tube 7/24/10
130 days NICU- reflux,hypotonia,ptosis,2 meds 2x/day
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kirangoel
Imagehttp://www.marchforbabies.org/MODWalkforKiran
mom2abandkb
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby prdmommyof2 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 am

You could be, PMS and pregnancy signs sometimes are the same but only way to know for sure is to test. You should be able to get a pos now if you are pregnant. Dollar store has cheapo ones you could try
*~Lisa~*

Me-28
DH-29

DS-5
DD-3
DS- 2
Twins Emma and Mia born oct 18,2011
prdmommyof2
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NotBarbaraBush » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 am

I thought you had to be 18 to sign up and post?
NotBarbaraBush
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jadie_f » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 am

Honey, you say you made some mistakes and you are worried but you seem to know an awful lot about pregnancy symptoms, the abbreviations and youre taking your temps and tracking ovulation? Were you trying to get pregnant on purpose?, because thats what it sounds like. Please take a good quality test (like first response) and go see your doctor immediately if you are pregnant. At 15 youre not done growing yourself so if you are pregnant you need to be taking extra special care of yourself and your body and seeing a doctor regularly. I hope everything works out for you, please find some support from your family, you will need it very much.
Di Di Ci Ci
:hb: 10/19/09 :hb:
Jay Jay Nay Nay is here! Born au naturel in my CAR!!!
:hb: 4/26/11 :hb:

And for my next trick....surrogacy! BFP 5dp5dt! EDD 2/22!

http://mylifeisblindhope.blogspot.com/
jadie_f
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby meg1492 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:54 am

Notbarbarabush wrote:I thought you had to be 18 to sign up and post?

Good point. Personally, I smell a troll.
Dear Son born at 41w, delivered vaginally and med free after labor for a day and a half.

Image Image
meg1492
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jadie_f » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:59 am

Could be, however if you are really pregnant at 15 years old you need to be calling a doctor and not using this forum, its a great place for advice and support but not a substitution for appropriate medical care

(how would we know if she was 18 or not?)
Di Di Ci Ci
:hb: 10/19/09 :hb:
Jay Jay Nay Nay is here! Born au naturel in my CAR!!!
:hb: 4/26/11 :hb:

And for my next trick....surrogacy! BFP 5dp5dt! EDD 2/22!

http://mylifeisblindhope.blogspot.com/
jadie_f
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishingandwaitingnomore! » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:51 am

jadie_f wrote:Honey, you say you made some mistakes and you are worried but you seem to know an awful lot about pregnancy symptoms, the abbreviations and youre taking your temps and tracking ovulation? Were you trying to get pregnant on purpose?, because thats what it sounds like. Please take a good quality test (like first response) and go see your doctor immediately if you are pregnant. At 15 youre not done growing yourself so if you are pregnant you need to be taking extra special care of yourself and your body and seeing a doctor regularly. I hope everything works out for you, please find some support from your family, you will need it very much.

ITA. That's why I said what I said.
Sarah-30 :hb: DH-32
ImageImage
Wishingandwaitingnomore!
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NicoleK03 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 pm

jadie_f wrote:Honey, you say you made some mistakes and you are worried but you seem to know an awful lot about pregnancy symptoms, the abbreviations and youre taking your temps and tracking ovulation? Were you trying to get pregnant on purpose?, because thats what it sounds like. Please take a good quality test (like first response) and go see your doctor immediately if you are pregnant. At 15 youre not done growing yourself so if you are pregnant you need to be taking extra special care of yourself and your body and seeing a doctor regularly. I hope everything works out for you, please find some support from your family, you will need it very much.

ITA
Me:24 DH:25 DS:Born 10/01/09 DS2: Born 5/11/11
Married:06/03/06
Image<br />Image
NicoleK03
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nat » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Poor girl. Has anyone told her how much hard work it is to have a baby. I hope for her sake it's just a scare and one to learn from planned or unplanned. Should be babysitting not having babies. Sorry but it had to be said.
DD1 14,DD2 09/29/09,DS 12/17/10
ImageImage
ImageImage
Nat
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby prdmommyof2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:49 am

AHH thank Goodness you said it!!! I wanted to try to be nice and supportive but that is exactly what was going through my mind.
*~Lisa~*

Me-28
DH-29

DS-5
DD-3
DS- 2
Twins Emma and Mia born oct 18,2011
prdmommyof2
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NotBarbaraBush » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:13 am

meg1492 wrote:
Notbarbarabush wrote:I thought you had to be 18 to sign up and post?

Good point. Personally, I smell a troll.

I don't know any 15 year olds that know that much about symptoms and keeps track of their cycle, days they've DTD, etc.

OP, if you are really in a jam....please see a doctor for care if you are pregnant or ways to avoid if you're not.
NotBarbaraBush
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nikkijames » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 am

All I can say is I really, really hope you are not 15 and pregnant, esp on purpose. Jadie is right....pregnancy is very different for a young girl than a grown woman, there are RISKS involved for everyone, esp when your body is not finished growing. Also babies are HARD, really hard....I don't mean to lecture, sigh, please get a reliable test and seek prenatal care asap if needed. I hope you can talk to your parents too. GL....
Melissa, DH, Hunter 12 Julianna 11, Harley 5, Dylan 4, and Piper 2.
Due 9/14/2015 with our last addition

Nikkijames
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby keenan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm

as someone who WAS pregnant at 15 i would be headin to a dr asap. There is nothing here saying you have to be 18, and when i was 15-16 i did track when i o'd and everything so i knew when to not get preggers. It worked out petty well actually. We learned it in sex ed and needless to say i messed up because my cycles wernt regular.... i hope everything works out for you.
dh-ryan-21
me-keenan-20
furbaby-weezy 1 year
ttc-1.5 years
BFP 23-08-09
1-13-2010 - confirmed girl! Cant wait to meet you Sophia!
Welcome Sophia! =) March 22nd 2010, at 12:42 pm
4 pounds 15 oz, 18.3 inches

keenan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to Fourth Trimester