Can I really be pregnant?

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby sherry2010 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:32 am

i hate to admit i to was having sex at 15 (in a LTR from 14-21), but i digress, i still look back and shake my head for starting so early. i was a baby, and so are you. i was lucky to not get pregnant at 15, i did at 18, almost 19, but that in teenage years is still a world away from 15, like almost a decade, and i was still too young, looking back but at least mature.

i didn't know all the ttc and preggo 'lingo' if you will, unil my mid twenties, from this and other websites, you really don't learn that kind of stuff on the streets or at home from mom and dad, so i'd gotto say this is someone older, posing as a child, maybe female, maybe male, but likely a troll..if not you are one TOO educated in mature stuff, be a kid and live damn it!! wish i had more, and if this is just a troll....noone gets a rise out of this, so no bother posting.

i didn't know squat about my cycles at 15, but certainly i'm sure there are some sexually active teens who surely do, which is smart, BUT the lingo....you gotto really learn thatfrom the boards, and if you have been on ttc boards and are truly 15, then that is a problem. my vote is on troll tho

gl

sherry
sherry2010
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ashlee91806 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 am

I didnt know jack about my cycles when i was 15 either..the only thing i knew was the day that i should start my period and if i didnt start then i would get scared!! This one time i was a couple of days late so i sent my friend into the store to get a test and when i peed on it it def had a line and i got really scared until i really started lookng at the box..IT WAS A DAMN OPK!! needless to say i made sure i used protection from then on!
ImageImage
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ashlee-22
Jacob(DH)-25
KADE-3
AUBREE RENEE'-3/19/10 7lbs 4oz, 18.5"
ashlee91806
Angel
Angel

Previous

Return to Fourth Trimester