What were some of your symptoms...

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

What were some of your symptoms...

Postby melamoo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 pm

I'm looking for some of your just not by the book symptoms that labor was coming very soon...or that you were in early labor. I have had some of the normal things...nausea, diahrrea, lots of contractions however, not real regular yet. BUT, I am wondering if I have been having a lot of contractions this evening, and I also have been shivering...I haven't had this before with my other labors. I am just curious if any of you have experienced this. ANd, wondering what else you dealt with that wasn't in any of the books, ya know?

Thanks,
Melody
me(33)dh(35)ds(14)ds(5)dd(3)ds(2)
melamoo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PixieB » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 am

I was convinced I wasn't actually in labour, which seems to be fairly common as a symptom of labour :lol:
I could get the contractions regular if I worked at it (bouncing on a ball whilst at the puter, drinking raspberry leaf tea etc) but they eased off whenever I stopped, that was over the 2 days before I had Violet.

The day before I also had a really solid really restful nana nap. I guess it knew I wasn't going to get much sleep that night between contractions ;)

Good luck. I hope you're not kept on this edge of not-knowing for long, and that you get the birth you've been hoping for.
Talia Grace: born Friday 13th of July, 2007, at 27w4d gestation, 700g/1.5lbs. Nursed for 4 years
and Violet Joy: born Thursday 19th, VBAC waterbirth, 39w2d, 3.35kg/7lbs 6oz, still a booby monster, just shared it with her big sister for 18 months.
http://pics.livejournal.com/littlebutto ... y/0000scpq
PixieB
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby peachy_sweet » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:21 pm

i knew something was wrong. i was soooo mean those last couple of days. everyhting annoyed me even the bed...lol. i wanted to kill dh and i kept crying. i ended up having a emergency csection, but my water burst on its own after i let dh get back in the bed.
Me (Tangie)-31
DH -25
Married on 4/16/09
ttc since 1/08
DS-2yrs old 10/26/09
Discovered I was knocked up again 12/26/11
Edd-9/5/12
peachy_sweet
Angel
Angel

Return to Fourth Trimester