incision numbness

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

incision numbness

Postby leelobdell » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:30 pm

my first incision from ds is still numb and it has been almost 2 years, now the one from my cs in november is numb as well. i also have this weird numbness in my upper buttocks that i have had since dd was born 11/19. it's weird. it feels like my butt is asleep, you know the prickly tingling feeling you get when when your hand falls asleep? that's how my butt feels 8O
<div>Image </div>
leelobdell
Star Member
Star Member

Postby wifeymaeg » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:04 pm

I don't have the bum thing going on, but my incision still tingles sometimes. My OB told me that it could do that forever. It's kind of weird but I guess it's okay.
ImageImage
wifeymaeg
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NYsBelle » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Have you told your doc that your bum is numb? It might have something to do with your anesthesia. I know that after my csection I was getting weird back spasms and shooting pains up my spine into my head. I got referred to a neurologist but they seemed more interested in whether I had numbness or pain heading downward into my butt or legs.
Me (Kiersten)- 32; DH (Ross)- 38
Audrey Therese :babyg: 11/06/09 :babyg: 7lbs14.5oz :babyg: breech, c-section at 39w1d
Justin Anthony :babyb: 10/18/11 :babyb: 9lb2oz :babyb: Natural VBAC at 40w2d
Evelyn Marirose :babyg: 5/16/13 :babyg: 6lb 9oz :babyg: Natural VBAC at 40w1d
NYsBelle
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester