Break through bleeding?

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Break through bleeding?

Postby Packnutsmom+1 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Hey!
I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues with this or if it's just me. On Saturday I went to the bathroom and had a huge ( TMI) glob of EWCM mixed with blood, same thing yesterday and then again today. It only happened once each day. Now, I am starting to get worried. I had cervical dysp. from the time that I was 16 until 23, even had to go through cryotherapy and now am just wondering if maybe it is back or not. I'm due for a pap at the begining of March but am contemplating going sooner.. Any input would be great!
<div>Still here, back to the old name though!</div>
Packnutsmom+1
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Renct519 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:04 pm

are you on the pill? sometimes that will happen with the pill. I had bleeding in 08 due to uterine polyps. Those can only be diagnosed via saline u/s though. My dr, said if I had the bleeding for more than 2 months in a row then I should worry. But after having a baby not that long ago it might be from that too. My periods have been really screwy since I had Jayden.
<strong>Me ~ 28<strong><strong> Image Image</strong></strong></strong>
Renct519
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Return to Fourth Trimester