need advice....x post

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

need advice....x post

Postby Nikkijames » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 pm

i posted this in my ddc as well...

i am 4 weeks pp and think i may have accidentally had sex while ovulating. it's a long story but i am not bf'ing, in fact my milk never even came in. i DO NOT want to be pregnant, didn't think i could o so soon.....but then noticed some ewcm and took an opk. it was blazing positive and i had o cramping...

could the opk have been a false +? i had 3 positives yesterday and today
it was negative 8O if i indeed o'd is the chance of getting pregnant high? this is going to be the longest tww of my life!!!! :(
Melissa, DH, Hunter 12 Julianna 11, Harley 5, Dylan 4, and Piper 2.
Due 9/14/2015 with our last addition

Nikkijames
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby keenan » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Im going to share the only story i know of this, When dh mom went for her 6 week pp check up,( 5 weeks she went early) she was pregnant already. Its very possible. Apparently your the most fertile the weeks following baby... Best of luck my dear!!
dh-ryan-21
me-keenan-20
furbaby-weezy 1 year
ttc-1.5 years
BFP 23-08-09
1-13-2010 - confirmed girl! Cant wait to meet you Sophia!
Welcome Sophia! =) March 22nd 2010, at 12:42 pm
4 pounds 15 oz, 18.3 inches

keenan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby booboo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 pm

just remember that the chance of getting pregnant (even with perfect conditions and timing) on any given cycle is about 25%...... crossing my fingers that you get lucky and have a BFN!

I had a scare this week too.... Actually opened the hpt, ready to pee and noticed a bit of spotting on my panties. Praise the Lord, AF had arrived!
booboo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester