Jealousy

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Jealousy

Postby NovemberMummy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 am

My son will be 15 weeks old tomorrow and even though he is my perfect little boy and I wouldnt change him for the world, I cant help feeling jealous of other people who are pregnant because I miss being pregnant so much and wish I was back there again. Does anyone else feel this way?
NovemberMummy
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Bee-Jeweled » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:49 am

my DD is 7 months old today (happy birthday baby!!) and i STILL feel jealous ... LOL. i know we're totally not ready to have another LO yet but i'll admit i do miss being pregnant!
Bee-Jeweled
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nikkijames » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 am

i totally can relate....and dd is only 8 wks..... :(
Melissa, DH, Hunter 12 Julianna 11, Harley 5, Dylan 4, and Piper 2.
Due 9/14/2015 with our last addition

Nikkijames
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby victoria_1024 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm still there too. And now we are trying again so it's even worse! I :hb: being pregnant.
victoria_1024
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maggiemay » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:53 am

You ladies are CRAZY :lol: No, really though I remember going in for my post partum chack up with DD#1 at 6 weeks and seeing all the preggo ladies and not necessarly wanting to be pg, but really wanting a newborn baby again (like mine was sooo old at 6 weeks 8O ). I also remeber being at the mall with DD#1 and she was like 2 months and I saw a lady with a 9 month old and remeber feeling so sorry for her because her daughter was sooo old and IMO back then not fun any more????? What was I thinking?

But, I guess to answer you question. No, right now I am just about DONE with this pregnancy thing...I'm sure I will miss it when it's over though.
Me 34
Dh 34
Dd#1 3yo
Dd#2 born 5.1.10

Married my Highschool Sweetheart~The first love of my life!

maggiemay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Robynsegg2 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:04 pm

I find it difficult if I'm in a mall or somewhere without the babies and I see a pregnant lady - I think to myself "she has no idea I just had twins and I was once where she was - beautiful and pregnant". Sounds so rediculous but its true. People have no idea that I just had babies because I no longer have my beautiful baby belly!

I miss having my belly! I don't miss the aches and pains of it all, but I miss my belly and knowing my babes were healthy and happy and safe inside of me.
Me - Robyn 31, DW - Melissa 32

Robynsegg2
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester