feet hurt x posted....

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

feet hurt x posted....

Postby Nikkijames » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm

does anyone have this, particularly women who've had more than one child.....since this never happened with my 1st two.....

my FEET, as in the bottoms of my feet only, hurt after i've been laying down or sitting for a long time, when i stand up....ever since she was born. i called my mw/ob's office and they said to call my primary care...just wondering if anyone knows what this could be before i call. now note that i could walk for miles and be fine, it's only after resting then standing up they hurt.
Melissa, DH, Hunter 12 Julianna 11, Harley 5, Dylan 4, and Piper 2.
Due 9/14/2015 with our last addition

Nikkijames
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kuetoo73 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am

Did you happen to gain more weight with this pregnancy than the last? If so, you might have what's known as planters fasciitis. Check out the symptoms online. I suffered with it from my 8th month of pregnancy until 4 months pp. Once I lost a good deal of the weight, the pain went away.
kuetoo73
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Nikkijames » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:39 pm

i did!!!! i totally gained too much with her :oops: i hope it goes away.....i have lost 35 lbs but have more to go....thanks for answering!
Melissa, DH, Hunter 12 Julianna 11, Harley 5, Dylan 4, and Piper 2.
Due 9/14/2015 with our last addition

Nikkijames
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester