My insides HURT- Xposted in July DDC

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

My insides HURT- Xposted in July DDC

Postby BunnyFooFoo » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 am

As someone who lives in chronic constant pain, I like to think I have a pretty high pain threshold. Before I finally had my c-section I was having some pretty strong contractions according to the monitor, but I barely felt them. Since I got out of the hospital, my uterus has hurt. The first few weeks I chalked it up to overdoing it while recovering for major surgery. Then I got my period so I chalked it up to cramps. But it's been over 8 weeks now and it still hurts and if anything it's getting worse, not better. It alternates between a constant aching feeling to moments of intense pain where I feel like it's being shredded apart. I'm hurting worse than I did with labor or my miscarriage. I'm constantly going to the bathroom expecting to find AF has come early again and I'm pouring blood, but all I have is spotting. I mentioned this at my PP check up and the doc didn't seem all that concerned. Then again this is the same doc who wanted nothing to do with me during the pregnancy so I dunno. Anybody else having this? Should I be concerned?
Me- 28 Fiance-40
First pregnancy, Angel baby 6-28-09, stopped growing at 5 weeks 3 days
BFP 11-17-09
First Ultrasound 12-11-09 TWINS!
2-15-10- Baby A is a boy, Baby B is a girl!
6-1-2010 4:30pm- Baby Bunnies arrive at 31w 5d-Chad Jr. 3lbs 14oz 15.5 inches long, Chayla Dawn 3lbs 10 oz 17 inches long
BunnyFooFoo
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby ronniesmom » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 pm

I don't know but I am experiencing the same thing and I had my twins 6 months ago...I hope someone knows :(
Tracy
Born @ 30 wks 1 day
Evan 3lbs 3.5ozs No Oxygen just CPap for a couple of hours
Allison 2lbs 13ozs Chest tube day after birth to fix a pin hole in her lung just for 24 hours than breathing all on her own just like her brother!
49days in NICU
Two little fighters that's for sure!!

ronniesmom
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby april24343 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Im 2 wks out and I am in severe pain today :( I dunno if it is csection related or my crohns...it is horrid!!!!
Me~29 Dh~27
Ds Mikey~ 12 yrs old
Ds Brandon~ 5 yrs
DD Kaitlyn~3 yrs
Ds Matthew- 8/5/2010 8 lbs 5.8 oz 38+1 wks
april24343
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester