BCPs??

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

BCPs??

Postby happymedium » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:02 pm

My son is a little over 5 months...been on Jolivette, minipill since he was one month..my doctor insisted. I DIDN"T KNOW that there aren't pills without meds...so I didn't take the last week in 3 months worth...CRAZY I am not pregnant....they are progestin only pills...well...last month I figured out that Ineeded to take all the pills and now I am having week long periods that are quite heavy and early. Has anyone else experienced this and if so...what did you do to change it? new pill? time? what made it better? SOme women report no period on the minipill. I hate estrogen effects on my body so I steer clear of the regular pills. Advice?
happymedium
Addicted
Addicted

Postby happymedium » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 am

Forget it...I researched A LOT and found Kariva or Azurette...a Very low dose estrogen pill that I am LOVING so far...AF is GONE!!!! YEA!!!!!! Hopefully she won't come back for a long time, because it is supposed to stop your flow....I hope!
happymedium
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Diana78 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 am

I've never had either (and I'm not great with taking the pill anyway), so I couldn't offer advice. I plan to do the copper IUD, so no help on the missing periods!

Good luck! I hope it works :)
Me: 32
DH: 28
DS: born feb 9th, 2011
2 fur babies Gretchen and Marley (my girls <3 )

Diana78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester