Stop birth Control

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Stop birth Control

Postby PregwithTriplets » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 am

I just took Birth control for 8 days I stopped them because I got bad migraines I started them Aug 13th and stopped BCPills Aug 20 When should I expect my period??? Worried I'm pregnant again...
Me-28
Dh-28
TTC#1- 3 years
Pregnant with Triplets!!
2 Boys and a Girl

PregwithTriplets

Postby tellmewy » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 am

tough question...it depends. Had you already gotten your period back regularly after the birth of your babies? If so, do you normally have a 28 day cycle or longer? If you started taking the pills when you had your last period and only took them for 8 days I would expect your cycle to be pretty much normal as it takes 7 days for the pill to even start being effective, it probably didn't impact too much. I suppose it could cause you to be a little late. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but I guess it depends on whether your cycle has been regular and how long it usually is!
Me (Lynn) 29, DH 29 - Married 5 years
DS 11/2011 unplanned csec
DD 1/2014 med free VBAC
EDD #3: 11-5-15

tellmewy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester