PPD

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

PPD

Postby Emmo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm worried I have it. I cry every day. I'm so tired. I love them to death, but my kids make me so mad and frustrated most of the time. I don't want to do anything. Annabelle sleeps 12 hours at night already (at 12 weeks old)! And I'm still tired. the best time of the day is when they are both sleeping cuz I can lay down, but it's never long enough. I don't ever think I'm gonna hurt myself or my kids or anything, but I just don't enjoy them like I should. I'll have these moments where I feel like just snapping. I am tired of doing everything for everyone else except me.
Me: 31
DH: 32
DS: 4 (Nov 2008 baby)
DD: 1 (Nov 2011 baby)

Image Image :cloth diapering:
Emmo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fodla » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Probably a good idea to talk to your doctor. I hope you feel better soon!
I'm Emma!

DD Jessie, 08/12/11
Current LO EDD 01/03/16
fodla
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: PPD

Postby justhoping » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:30 pm

its ok to feel this way and is quit normal, but no matter what please mention it to your doctor. They can help you out and give you support and ideas that may help you...nothing is wrong with getting ppd it is very normal....but always a good idea to keep your doctor advised on how your feeling and let them help you :)

feel better hun....

had this with three out of 4 of my pregnancies....xxoo
justhoping
Friend

Return to Fourth Trimester