Am I paranoid?

Fourth you ask? Your body is still full of pregnancy hormones as you adjust to life sleep-deprived with your new baby outside your womb.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Am I paranoid?

Postby Lisalvara » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:11 am

My DH, the baby and me were invited to a christmass party on my mother in law house this weekend but she ( my in law) got sick, a really bad cold so I decided to stay home and not go because I don't want my LO to get sick, she's only 3 weeks old. Of course my DH and his mom got upset because I don't want to take the baby to her place. As long as I know the pediatrian don't want to baby to go out until she gets her vaccines, specially to a place where there are people that are sick. I don't understand why my DH and his mom don't understand my point as a mom trying to protect a child.

If it was your situation, would you have done the same thing? or Am I too paranoid?

Lisa

Lisalvara
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scases » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:11 pm

I took Vivian to the store when she was just two weeks old, but I would not take her to anyone's house that is sick or if anyone in the house was sick.

Vivian is almost 3 months old and I still will not take her around anyone that is sick. Babies can not take anything for the cold and i don't want to feel bad because there is nothing I can do to make her feel better.
Me - 35, DH - 36
DD - 13, DS - 11, DD - 3

http://casesfamily.blogspot.com/

scases
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Fourth Trimester