One of those days

Meet other moms who have chosen to stay at home

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

One of those days

Postby VAmommy » Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 am

I am new to this thread but I have been a SAHM since I had my DS in 2008. He is now 3 years old and I love him to death but he is driving me crazy :mad: He is throwing tantrums, backtalking, just overall making life difficult. If I say A...he says B. He is so particular and wants to do everything himself. Now overall, he is a great kind kid and behaves wonderful for other people or when we are out of the house but recently he is a terror for me. I know that he is at that age but still. I simply feel beaten up by the end of the day. Today is the type of day where I wish I could just go to work in an office and not deal with the tantrums. UGH!!!

Thanks for letting me vent. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
Me-30
Dh-32

VAmommy
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Emmo » Fri May 20, 2011 10:36 am

Ug, my son is a lot like that. He's going through this phase where he constantly follows our little chihuahua around and pokes him pinches him hits him with toys and yells at him. I am CONSTANTLY getting on to him and it's driving me nuts. Plus he also has started saying "no" to me, and blatantly ignoring me. I hate having to get on to him all day, it sucks.

Seems like he does better when I take him places and get him out of the house to the playground, etc or play with other kids. I guess it helps get rid of his bored energy. Plus it gives me a little bit of a break to be around other moms.

:hugs:
Me: 31
DH: 32
DS: 4 (Nov 2008 baby)
DD: 1 (Nov 2011 baby)

Image Image :cloth diapering:
Emmo
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby stefanielynn » Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 am

I really think age three was a lot harder than two! They are sooo sweet at that age, but when they are upset and stubborn they take it to an entirely different level. I hope today is a better day!
Me: 30
DH: 30
DS: 8/9/06
DD: 3/27/11
DS2: 10/14/13
stefanielynn
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Stay at Home Moms