Thirty-One= GREAT INCOME OPP!!

Meet other moms who have chosen to stay at home

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Thirty-One= GREAT INCOME OPP!!

Postby mgresham21 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:26 am

Okay so I am Marie Gresham, stay at home mom to two toddlers, and I am a new consultant for 31...I fell in love with the product last year and began having parties...if you are unfamiliar my site is mythirtyone.com/mgresham but its basically purses accessories and organizational products. They also make a FABULOUS bag for a diaper bag!!!

Right now thru april first they are having something called an opportunity to join incentive that gives you a rebate for your kit (which is only $99 and comes with lots of great items and business supplies) after you sell $1000 in personal volume in the first 30 days. It was a BREEZE I met my goal in less than two weeks!!

They also have 3 diff levels of start swell that KEEPS YOU EARNING free products. They pay a 25% commission rate and you get a 25% discount. You can also earn lots of free stuff.

Thirty One is a faith based company based on the proverbs 31 woman and is designed to celebrate encourage and reward women.

I am having a blast and making great money! 600 in the first month!

Like anything else you get out of it what you put into it....but it is a great way to add to your family's income while still being able to stay at home with the most important thing, your kids!!

If you are interested in joining my team you can visit my website as listed above and click on join my team it will walk you through the process. If you have any questions please post them!!!

YOU ONLY HAVE 4 MORE DAYS TO SIGN UP AND GET YOUR REBATE!!!!
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Return to Stay at Home Moms