Missing My Baby

Meet other moms who are working and also raising children

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Missing My Baby

Postby DueInMayMamma » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

How do the rest of you working moms deal with missing your child? My daughter is 11 weeks old, and both her father and I work full time. She ends up being at my MIL's for 50 hours a week, and it kills me. I get so depressed picking her up because I hear how much fun they had together and all of the new stuff she's doing that I'm missing out on. Like laughing more, putting her hands together, etc. I feel like I'm missing out as a mom.
**It's a Girl!**
Sairsha Sophia, born May 4th, 2012 @ 8:28 a.m.

DH: 25
Me: 21

DueInMayMamma
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby kindofagirl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 am

Massive hugs

Its really hard leaving your child behind to go to work I know :( xxx

I know it seems like you might be missing out on stuff, but the thing that always makes me happy is my son's massive beaming smiling face when he sees me when I pick him up after work xxx
kindofagirl
Angel
Angel

Postby Answered_Prayers » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 am

DueinMay- It is hard, especially when it is your first born. I cried and cried the first day when I dropped off my DD.

However, I would look on the bright side. First, family your MIL is taking care of you DD. She loves her and will look out and do what is best for her. Unlike dropping the baby off with a stranger which is what many moms have to do. Things will get easier I promise you.
Married for 9 years to my DH
DD-5 yrs.
DD2- Newborn born 12/24/12

1 Samuel 1:27
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Answered_Prayers
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Working Moms